Thursday, April 8, 2010

just out of curiosity

i decided to make a list of the major surnames i am researching..... so here goes for all that are interested :)
johnson line - my father
JOHNSON, GORE, SHACKLEFORD, SMITH, HOFFMANN, SOHN, WETZEL
whitehouse line - my mother
WHITEHOUSE, BURGE, KELLEY, PEARL, BURNS, PRATHER
moberley line - my son's father's father
MOBERLEY, FRONCE, REITER, WHITNEY
lenzie line - my son's father's mother
LENZIE, LEWIN, HOCHSCHWENDER, BUCKLEY, LINDAMOOD
friend line - my mother's second husband and extended family
FRIEND, JACKSON, RENNER, SHARP, MCGLASSON, HILL, MASON, SPARKS
runion line - my stepsister's mother
RUNION, WRIGHT, BROWN, CRAIG, TRITTON, HOARE, CHIDESTER, HARMON
gilliland line - stepsister's husband's father
GILLILAND, CATE, PATTERSON, ALLEN, LAMB, DUNN, BEECHLEY
chapman line - stepsister's husband's mother
CHAPMAN, WELLS, FORBES, MEEKS, ROSS, ECCLES
mcclurg line - my stepsister's mother's third husband and extended family
MCCLURG, TAYLOR, DECKER, GATES, MURPHY, ROUNDTREE, POWELL, MARSHALL
whitlow line - my stepsister's stepbrother's mother
WHITLOW, MARTIN
royal line - another stepsister's mother
ROYAL, LARUE, ADAMS, NORTHCUT

there are many more surnames in my tree but these are the major ones i work on.
until next time,
peace and luv,
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment