Monday, May 9, 2011

week 5 - favorite food

What was your favorite food from childhood? If it was homemade, who made it? What was in this dish, and why was it your favorite? What is your favorite dish now?

Favorite food from childhood-- hmmm I loved my moms homemade chili with spaghetti noodles in it, homemade mac n cheese, my auntie carylee's pink chicken (chicken in red wine sauce), oh and stew and biscuits. the chili i still make minus the spaghetti noodles - i usually make rice to go with it. the mac n cheese i still make but i add sauteed onions, green and red peppers and usually turkey ham. pink chicken - cant say that i make that one. and stew and biscuits yeah cuz slow cookers rule!! I think my favorite dish now is probably spaghetti or chili or tacos or salad or ............. yeah just depends on my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment