Friday, May 4, 2012


Hello all,

Well it has now been almost 2 weeks since I posted.  Sorry life got in the way.  Here is what I have been up to:
Working – of course J
I was sick for a few days – too sick even for the internet so you know it was bad
Last weekend was girls time with my sister – original plan was to go to the Jefferson County Expo, and go to roller derby in Port Angeles (port scandalous) and dancing Friday or Saturday night.  What actually happened – went to the casino Friday night with Jaymee’s friend John, unfortunately the band really sucked so we decided to pick up some rum and coke (well black cherry rum and cherry coke) and head back to the house for the evening.  Needless to say, everyone was in bed by probably 1130.  (oh and john was at his house) so Saturday morning jaymee and I got up and went to IHOP for breakfast which was really good J then did some shopping at Wal-Mart and ran a few errands.  Then we decided to play supermodel – which is where I take pictures of jaymee around town wherever we decide.  So we stopped back by the house and changed and headed out for the day.  First stop the northwest maritime center in port Townsend.  

We took a few photos there and then decided to walk back into town to artisans on taylor to see if Anna was working – and she was so we visited for a while.  Then we decided we needed photos at Chetzamoca Park so off we went.  

And just as a little added detail – you have to realize that one of jaymee and my favorite “games” is car karaoke – we put in whatever music it will be for that day and just sing like we are superstars so every time we end up back in the car it is more karaoke time.  We can sing Reba just like Reba (minus the keeping a tune part but still we are superstars while in the car).  So more photos taken and off to Fat Smitty’s for lunch (fat smitty burger and fries split between us) then off to Port Angeles we went – we headed down to the pier since we still had about an hour before jaymee needed to check in for roller derby.  She was NSOing this bout.  And we just hung out by the water and played with this lady’s dog – she was a basset hound and I totally fell in deep love with them while visiting my family in Kentucky last October.  We had some girl talk which is always nice.  

Then we headed out to the roller rink for derby night.  I love getting there early since jaymee has meetings and I can scope out where I think the best place to sit will be for me to take photos.

This time I got to hang out with jaymee’s friend Adrienne from high school and her 7 year old daughter.  

It was fun having someone to hang out with during the bout and we had a lot to talk about since she is a kindergarten teacher and I used to work with special needs kids all in public schools. So after the bout we headed to Bar9 for the after party and lord have mercy it was a fun time!!  Good music, awesome people, good food (had some Cajun fries) a couple drinks and then we were ready for bed – so we said our goodbyes and headed to the car only to realize that it was only 10:30 but still we were tired so we headed back to the house and went to bed.   Sunday we headed back to my side of the water with the plan of getting lunch and then going to the zoo – well we got lunch and life just went downhill from there.  We didn’t go to the zoo, jaymee just took me home and hung out for about an hour then headed back.  I was sick, she was sick, it was not a great way to end a fun weekend.  But we are both better now and looking forward to more adventure – after all it is Cinco de Mayo this weekend – gotta celebrate the Mexican food!!

If you are reading this and there are no photos, check back tonight as I will add them after I get home from work.

Hope you all had a great week
Peace and luv to all

***Photos have now been added***
bonus photo of me

No comments:

Post a Comment