Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

Well here it is 2013.  That means that we all survived not only 12-12-12 but the end of the world on 12-21-12 according to the Mayan calendar.  This year is going to be an amazing year for me, I am just sure of it.  This year I will be working on not drinking alcohol anymore, I tend to not be able to control it therefore it is something I need to give up.  I am going to be working hard on eating healthier, but also working on not beating myself down mentally if I am not perfect at eating healthier.  I am going to try to blog once a week.  I am going to work on getting back into the habit of walking daily. 

This year you will get to hear about my family, friends, ancestors, crafts, cooking and whatever else I feel like sharing Smile I hope to keep you all entertained in the coming year.

As always, peace and luv to all,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment