Tuesday, June 28, 2011

today is a new day

well i was supposed to make calls last friday, and it is now tuesday, but i have made my calls. i am having a hard time right now with pain in my legs- if i sit too long they burn and then i need to lay down on my stomach for a while. i am researching fibromyalgia and yeah a lot of it fits. i called to talk to my dr today and the reception b*tch really upset me by saying i didnt need to talk to the dr i needed to make an appointment so i could be diagnosed for sure. my sister says i should call and speak to the office manager, but it is too much drama today. i called and got the info i need for the shelter in port angeles so that i will have someplace to go while i wait for my mental health eval to get state benefits again and until i can get into low income housing. so the only thing left on my list today is to actually shower. sometimes the shower water hurts so i avoid it when i am in pain, but yeah it has to be done!! also, my cat, is going to have to go to a shelter. the one friend i had who was willing to try to take her cant have her because she went all demon cat and was scaring the adults and the kids and that is not fair to anyone including the cat. so i will take her to a shelter and hope for her to find a new good home where she will still be an only cat where there are no kids. she is old and set in her ways and while it will be yet another very emotional day for me, i know it is what is best for all involved. my son is out today seeing about getting into job corps and emergency placement and that will be one less thing for me to worry about. anyway it is off to get on with my day,
peace and luv
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment