Monday, December 7, 2009

first snow

so sequim got it's first light snow of the season, and while pretty for me it is dangerous. i have developed a huge fear of falling. it seems to me that right before my grandma had to go to the hospital/nursing home and all she started falling and before my mom admitted she needed to go to a nursing home because she couldnt take care of herself anymore (even though she never made it to a nursing home) she started falling, so i dont want to start falling as that seems to be the beginning of the complete end. so i know it sounds crazy but anyone who knows me knows that that is not crazy for me lol so here is a photo of the snow :) and now i am off to my other blog for my genealogy then back to family tree organization - time consuming but necessary.
peace and luv
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment