Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1 2011

Hello all,
November is a month when we get to celebrate Thanksgiving and remember what we are thankful for.  In that spirit I am going to work hard on posting here daily things that I am thankful for.  Today I am thankful that it is sunny and warm in the Seattle area.  I am thankful to be watching my friends son whom I adore.  I am thankful for my friends who have let me stay with them.  I am thankful for my sister who I couldn't really do without as she is one of my best friends too.  I am thankful for a lot of things so that is why I feel I can choose at least one a day to post about.  See here is my friend's son - ready for trick or treating last night - how can one not be thankful for having such a joy in their lives?

Anyway, that is it for today, Peace and Luv to all ~ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment