Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Well sometimes life throws a curveball at you

so as of yesterday, i dont have a job.  this sucks big time.  I have been applying like mad and contacting temp agencies and I know it has only been 2 days but I really need another job here!!  But this is just a curveball.  I will get through it.  and i will come out on top i am sure.  on the plus side the weather this week is fantastic and i plan on job hunting while enjoying some of this unexpected summer vacation i have.  and I have been playing in my art journal a lot the past few days.  mostly cutting and pasting from magazines but the reason i love art journals is that there are no rules - just do what you need to do.

this page started with the greenish lips - i mean who doesnt want their lips this shade??  then i added a few quotes out of a fashion magazine and there you have it - i also wrote "i am who i am" "no excuses" "no regrets".  


these two go together - they are my version of the real me.  some weirdness, some girlishness, some kissing and a rock star....... yeah that about sums it up LOL

I hope you have enjoyed your little peek into my journal.
until next time,
peace and luv to all
laura



No comments:

Post a Comment