Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What the what the?????

So yeah during one of my “breaks” from job hunting and interviewing I was trolling the net and came across a couple of things that I feel need shared with the world. 

First the “Face-kini”.  I know, y’all are now all saying what the what the??  The term is linked to an article about it on Time.com and here is a photo so you will know what it is I'm talking about.

513173440

Now I don’t know how you feel about this but I for one would probably run into shark infested waters to avoid this person.  For me the creep factor is right off the charts.  So now onto my next discovery…

These Honest Trailers are so funny!!!!!   I have to admit I killed about an hour watching them for all different movies.  These guys are amazing and I am now their newest fan!

I hope you all are doing well and that you enjoyed today’s what the what the? blog

until next time,

peace and luv to all

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment