Thursday, July 28, 2011

7/28/11

hi all, sorry i have been MIA for over a week. I have been very busy promoting my facebook pages for my two online businesses and working on a website for a third online business. I am also working hard on a couple baby books and some scrapbooks for others. I need to make sure I am scheduling time daily to write on here as this is where I am tracking this new stage of life. my pain has been managable except that last friday i went to renton river days and spent the day there having fun people watching and talking to people and seeing friends.......and it took until monday for me to recover from it all. it really did a number on my knees. but it was a really fun day and nice to take a break like that. anyway i hope everyone is doing well, peace and luv to all, laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment