Tuesday, August 25, 2009

great start to the week

ok so i am working on my friends tree right now - it is a new tree and i am able to find a lot still so it keeps me going. now you need to know my friend and i have been friends for over 30 years. we grew up together, went to high school together for a while, and have been through many many losses together. we both were able to only have one child - me a boy and her a girl 5 years later. she is the country girl who married her high school sweetheart and they have been together ever since. i am the city girl who never married and lived life in the fast lane for a long time. becoming unemployed has made me totally rethink my priorities and totally given me time to work on the family trees that i work on and get back to my artist roots. so all that being said my friend and i are working on her family tree via texting on our phones when she has free time. so we were laughing last night about how i am going to include my hand written notes with her family tree book and that they will only make sence to her and myself since it is our random thoughts mixed together and written as they come. i hope someday her daughter and other family members treasure them :)
anyway, that is all for now - off on another quest
peace and luv
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment