Wednesday, August 26, 2009

not much to tell ...

I didn't really work on any family trees yesterday. I was having a kinda blah day where nothing really interested me. I think maybe I was just overtired as I slept almost 12 hours last night. Feeling better today - on my way to research heaven right now :) hmmm story for today...When I was 12 I got real roller skates - the kind you used at the roller rink. I was going to be the next disco skating star of course!! and yes I know I just aged myself!! Anyway, I loved those skates - you would have thought that they had been welded to my feet I wore them so much. My best friend remembers always knowing when I was headed up to her apartment because they could hear the loud clunk clunk clunk on the stairs. I think when I get my new knees I will take up skating again. I miss it!!

Peace and luv,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment