Saturday, January 7, 2012

dream by day


I have been called a daydreamer my whole life.  I think it is a good thing.  I have dreams and would rather spend time thinking about them than wasting my time on things that just dont hold my attention that day.  And I say that day because whatever I am spacing out on today could be the next thing that captivates me next week.  One never knows.  I can remember in grade school always being the student who could not sit by the window because I spent too much time looking out it at the world that I was missing out on.  You know - trees and birds and squirrels and such.  I would have been so much happier to spend that 6 hours a day hiking in the woods and finding plants and animals than I ever was trapped in a room with 28 other kids being told that individuality was great but do it just like everyone else.  I know now that if I had it to do over again, I would definately homeschool my son.  I should have followed my heart on that but let my family convince me he would be better off in public school.  But that is a big if that will never happen and how things turned out we all just have to live with - mostly my son.  I am glad he is working on turning it all around now and getting his life back on track.  And I am proud of him for that.  Anyway, I think that is all for now, 
Peace and luv to all,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment