Monday, January 9, 2012

Reading


The habit of reading is the only enjoyment in which there is no alloy; it lasts when all other pleasures fade. 
 - Anthony Trollope
For years i abused my body with binge drinking or binge eating, now it seems my thing is binge reading.  has anyone else just had a few days on end where they just cannot read enough?  maybe i am just weird - i am hoping that the end of this book will be the end of my binge reading for a while.  all i have done for like days now is lay in bed and read.  and while it is great that i can do that right at the moment i am not sure how it looks to those who are always watching my mental stability.  i have had other times in life where i get like this too so i know it will pass, but i know my friends who i live with are worried about me and i just cannot go down and really be sociable cuz i really just want to be alone reading.  so, yeah that is why there was no post yesterday, and that is why this one is kinds short -- just wanna finish my book!!

hope all is well in the world 
peace and luv to all
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment