Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Changes to my blog :)

Hello everyone,

As you can see, I have been MIA for a while.  I have been working very hard on organizing my thoughts for not only this blog but for the one that will be part of my Journal selling site.  I have also been working on getting my site up and ready to go.  Anyway, I have a tentative schedule for what I will be posting about:

Monday = Journaling

Tuesday = Genealogy

Wednesday = My Life

Thursday = Digital Scrapbooking

Friday = Pinterest Highlights from the week

Saturday = Cemeteries

Sunday = My Heritage

Hopefully I will be able to stick to this schedule and even prewrite some so that I don’t forget (sometimes these ideas creep up on my at the weirdest times). 

Anyway just a little bit about what I have been up to lately, watching William takes up most of my days and it is such a joy to see him growing into the little person he is turning into.  Right now I think his favorite phrases are “What’s that”, “play in the bath” and the always famous “NO”.  We are working on potty training, letter and number recognition as well as I try to have him do something special for the holidays that come up to give to mommy and daddy.  For Valentine’s Day we made foam hearts and painted them with glitter glue and painted rocks with water colors and glitter glue.

IMG_20120214_101023

Also I have been working hard on getting my journaling prompts into categories so that they are all nice and ready to print as needed.  I didn’t realize I had collected so many over the years!!  I also had a birthday (we will not mention which one here lol) and spent the day playing with William then my sister Jaymee came over and we went to dinner and hung out at the mall for a while.  We stopped in at Williams Ave Pub but there was no one there so we came home and hung out here until she had to leave to drive back to the Port Townsend area.  My son found out that his whole life when he has been treated for Attention Deficit Disorder, that it was probably masking his symptoms of Bipolar Disorder.  He is now getting his appointments to get that dealt with as well as his depression and health issues.

Well I think that is about it for my life lately,

peace and luv to all,

Laura <3

No comments:

Post a Comment