Friday, February 24, 2012

My week with Pinterest

Ok everyone, Fridays are now all about my Pinterest addiction!  because sharing my pins with all those on Pinterest is not enough, I want to share them with blogger people too. 
Ok this week I found items for alllll my catagories, but will limit myself to 5 each week on here (if you want to follow me on Pinterest click here)
Craft Ideas to Try; I found the cutest playroom type chairs made out of used tires.  Unfortunately the entire site it is from is in spanish so I still don’t know how to make them, but I am still working on figuring it out Smile
88383211407037890_9qEOsqeX_f
Ideas for the Munchkins: while my son is grown and on his own, I am nanny to a wonderful little boy who will be three soon as well as auntie to several nieces and nephews – most preschool age or younger.  I found this great idea to add food coloring to bubbles and blow bubbles onto a piece of paper for bubble art.  but I am waiting for nicer weather to try it as it seems like an outside project to me.
125678645820910229_t5tIlNDa_f
Hair, nails and makeup: Peacock Nail Art – I used to always have amazing nails that I did myself, I am not sure why I quit, but I love these nails and really want them!!
129126714285626662_QcMGA3sy_f
Genealogy - Old Masons Home, Shelbyville, KY – this is where my great grandfather lived his last few years and he eventually died here.  It was interesting to me to find that they are still there, my next trip to KY I will have to go see it in person.
88383211407062861_wreuJuzr_f
Flowers - Pink Tulips, photo by Veronica Spriggs – these are pinned for my mom – she passed away 5 years ago on the 22nd.  She loved tulips and going to the tulip festival up by Mt Vernon, WA every year.
124412008425999276_EhfrT7l0_f
I hope everyone had a great week,
peace and luv to all
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment