Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What William and I are learning this week

William is big into ocean life right now as well as dinosaurs- so we have painted the ocean with whales in it (at least William’s version of it) and we will be working on the letter W this week.  He can recognize almost all the letters now, and we will be starting some prewriting pages in the next few weeks.  I also have some toilet paper tubes that I will be punching holes in and giving him shoelaces to string to work on his hand eye coordination and fine motor skills.  If the weather gets nice we will go on a nature walk and see what we can see that points to spring.  As for me, I am working on my journals with prompts ideas and getting the website put together and stuff like that.  Here is a sneak peak as some of the journals I have created:
sample 6 copy
Each one will come with 52 prompts that are specifically for the type of journal you want.  The themes I have decided to go with are:
  • Teens
  • elementary age
  • family heritage
  • life story
  • relationship building
  • art journal
  • self esteem
  • travel
  • Christian
  • Wiccan
  • Native American
I will let everyone know when they are ready for sale. 
Peace and luv to all,
Laura <3

No comments:

Post a Comment