Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Well everyone today is thanksgiving - day of feasting in order to celebrate what we are thankful for. We will be feasting tomorrow as Jamee and David already had plans for today with their good friends. But I did want to touch on what today is really supposed to be about - thankfulness. Today I am thankful for - my family, my friends, a rood over my head, my relative health, that I will be seeing a better dr than in renton, that i hopefully will have my own apartment soon, that my cats are adjusting well, that my best friend is only a half hour away now, that i am getting my stress level down to something that can be considered normal, that crowded stores here are nothing compared to renton/seattle :). so as you can all see i have a lot to be thankful for. my plans for today are to spend some time with my family before they head out to their friends house, do some prep work so that cooking tomorrow will not be so crazy, try to get all the sides done so that they just need heated up. should be an awesome 4 days together :) today's photo is of a deer in my sister's yard. my cat really cannot figure out what kind of dog the deer are but it is funny to watch her when they are in the yard. there were three the other day, but my sister says dont be shocked if there are like 6 or so out there. so to everyone that has touched my life or mine has touched theirs,
peace and luv this holiday season,
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment