Friday, September 18, 2009

genealogy and genes

today i thought i would share with you some of the fun i have had with my genealogy research. as i find more info on various aspects of the family - especially photos - i can see how our genes come through. i always knew for example that i looked just like my mom. i only have the one example of me and my mom here but plan on doing more pages to compare us through the years.

me and my mom


Jamee and her great grandmother - mother's father's mother


Jamee and her great grandmother a few years younger


Four generations of Johnson men - my grandfather, my father, my brother, my nephew and my son


Gary friend and his maternal grandfather - this was my step-father -he is my sister Jamee's natural father

I hope you all enjoyed my little discoveries ---
peace and luv
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment