Tuesday, October 20, 2009

busses are fun

so going back to work for me means a lot of time spent either riding or waiting for busses. and while I know most of t friends don't understand how I can live without a car, having never had one I don't miss it. and you can meet such interesting people on the bus. whether you want to or not lol. most people just avert their eyes or read - pretend they are alone on a bus. but then there are the colorful people that talk to anyone or the drunks that cannot shut up even though everyone is avoiding eye contact. and then there is usually a group of regulars that will sit together and talk about their life and work and just stuff. I always like to just sit back and watch the people. anyway posting from my phone on the bus - peace and luv - laura

No comments:

Post a Comment