Saturday, October 17, 2009

Finally the weekend!!

ok i cannot seem to load photos today - i think it is my internet connection!! anyway i will try back later. the rest of my week went ok at work. the more i work the more i think i need to apply for disability. this is really hard on my back and knees and my headaches are coming back with vision loss. so...... decisions to be made. still waiting on my nephew's baby to be born - due date is in 13 days so if she is a day late she will be a halloween baby!! :) that would be awesome - although even knowing she would have been early it would have been so cool if she had been born on my mom's birthday - but halloween is my aunt's birthday. anyway - off to my genealogy blog. then family tree stuff today.
peace and luv,
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment