Saturday, March 10, 2012

3/10/2012 Cemeteries–Quilcene Cemtery

Hello all and welcome to Saturday.  I love the Quilcene Cemetery just for it’s small town charm.  Also, several members of my family are buried there.  I love that buried there are some of the first settlers in Washington state.  Here are a few of my favorite photos from there several years ago:

quiilcene cemetery boots and hat

This was just temporary and has since been replaced with a stone that I need to get a photo of still.  I love how personal the hat and boots are and I am sure they are now in a very special place with this person’s family.

quilcene cemetery grandma bubbles

Grandma Bubbles……. How can you not love this one??????

quilcene cemetery pine cross

I love the simplicity of this pine bough cross.

quilcene cemetery two wooden crosses

Two wooden crosses.  I believe these have also been replaced with stones now, but cannot honestly remember.  I need to check that the next time I am out that way.

quilcene cemetery old fake flowers

and this just makes me laugh, it is the fake flower grave Smile 

hope everyone is having a great weekend,

peace and luv to all

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment