Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Journaling Prompt of the Week

Hello all, sorry this post was delayed.  I really needed to recover from my weekend at Wild West Derby.  I honestly don’t know how the skaters and officials and volunteers do it – I was a spectator taking photos and talking to people and meeting Derby girls and I was exhausted!  I cannot imagine having to really think or work it all too.  Anyway, this was Monday's journaling prompt of the week.

What is one thing in life – outside of your family and home – that gives you pleasure just knowing it exists?

For me this is actually a hard one since it asks for only one thing and I can think of so many.  I think for today I will go with birds.  I love bird watching and learning about the birds I photograph.  Here in western Washington I have the extreme pleasure of being able to photograph everything from little chickadees to bald eagles.  I love herons – they just have a special place in my heart.  I can honestly sit by a lake, pond or any body of water and watch birds for hours.  this morning there was a robin in the yard so I started teaching William how to be very quiet and just watch – he really enjoyed watching the robin find and eat worms.  Then he got to see how a loud noise in the house scared the robin and it flew away.  someday he will be my best bird watching partner I am sure!

anyway, still have a lot of catching up to do today,

peace and luv to all

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment