Monday, March 26, 2012

3/26/12 Journaling Prompt of the Week

Hello all, this weeks prompt is going to tie in with my All the Fine Details blog which is doing a series of Bucket List prompts right now. 

so on that note, what would you have on your bucket list?

I am not going to really share my actual bucket list on here, but I will say it includes being completely self sufficient as well as a LOT of traveling.

I would love to see the whole US by RV.  I actually dream of this and have been planning it for a couple of years now.  some of the places I will see before I kick the bucket are Mt. Rushmore, the Grand Canyon, Sturgis during Bike Week, all over Kentucky where my family roots are for several generations, ride the train up and down the west coast.  I would love to just give so much up and just be a modern day Gypsy in the US. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful week,

peace and luv

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment