Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Genealogy Tuesday–Cyndi’s List

Hello all, I hope your week is going well.  today I want to let everyone know about one of the best sites around for genealogy research – Cyndi’s List.  From the home page of Cyndi’s List: Cyndi's List has been a trusted genealogy research site for more than 15 years.Cyndi's List is free for everyone to use and it is meant to be your starting point when researching online.

I have used Cyndi’s list for probably 10 or more years now and still refer to it when researching.  It is just so full of great information.  Not only places to look, but how to look, how to record your findings, just about anything you can think of.  I have found her sites to check for the state of Kentucky to be very helpful since my family has been in Kentucky since I believe the late 1700’s until now.  I also like to check it about once a month just to see what all is new out there.  you never know where you will get that AHA moment of “Yes, that is exactly where I need to look for …..”. 

I highly recommend Cyndi’s List if you are researching your family tree.

I hope everyone is having a great week,

peace and luv to all

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment