Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3/27/12 Genealogy–My Heritage

I have been using MyHeritage.com for several years now and it is by far my favorite as far as the layout of the family trees, the reports you can run, and the ease with which you can use it.  I also love that most of it is accessible even if you just have the free account.  I also love that I can have one tree that is my downloaded gedcom from ancestry.com as well as one where I am entering everything by hand making sure I have correct documentation for my facts.  Since I have a very large extended family – steps and such – my favorite thing to play with is the all in one chart.  This makes your whole entire tree into one chart that can be printed out or saved as a pdf file.  I love the option of saving charts and reports in pdf format to share with others.  If you haven’t really checked out my heritage yet, I would recommend you at least give it a try.  you have nothing to lose since you can have a free account.

until tomorrow,

peace and luv

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment