Monday, March 12, 2012

3/12/2012 Journaling Prompt of the Week

This weeks journaling prompt is – Tell about a birthday you remember vividly.

This is a fun memory for me because I turned into princess laura the drama queen on my birthdays.  My 5th birthday I threw a fit and locked myself into the bathroom because my mom was going to cut my cake and serve it.  now you have to understand, this was not some sheet cake but a 3D panda bear cake.  My Auntie Carylee had made it and instead of it being a black and white panda it was blue and white and I fell in love with it.  so when it was announced that it was going to be cut up and served, well I cried, I begged, I pleaded all to no avail.  My mom cut the cake and started plating it.  So I screamed “you ruined my whole life” and ran up to the bathroom and locked myself in.  My Auntie Carylee finally talked me out of the bathroom – I am pretty sure she promised me another cake or something equally ridicules – but I still refused to eat the cake.

Yes I have more stories that all end with me locking myself in the bathroom after announcing that my life had been ruined, but I will save those for later posts Smile

Happy Monday to all,

peace and luv

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment