Thursday, March 1, 2012

Photo of the day project for March

So I was cruzing around on Pinterest the other day and saw this list of daily photos to take in March(it originated here) and decided I would try to add that to my list of things I am doing.  I mean come on, it is one photo a day and I have been known to take 300 in a day.  so that being said, and this being March 1st the photo today should be “up”.  Here is my photo of the day for March 1 – UP

 431339_10150649156465340_732525339_9146329_1562779351_n

this is the dining room light.  not only is it pretty but Sammy got it at a garage sale for like 15 dollars.  william and I spend a lot of time at the dining room table doing crafts and such during the day and for the most part it is just another light fixture that is taken for granted.  but I like it a lot so it gets to be my photo of the day today

the rest of the week will be filled with:

fruit, your neighborhood, bedside, a smile, 5 pm and something you wore.  all this and going to roller derby for the weekend yay I am so pumped!!  I am looking forward to taking my photo each day and seeing how I decide to use them as part of my journaling.  I am sure I will be talking about my photos of the days on my thursdays when I talk about digital scrapbooking.  I will also be trying to remember to post them here daily.  but I think we all know how flighty I can get about my good intentions lol

until tomorrow,

peace and luv to all

laura

 

No comments:

Post a Comment