Friday, March 9, 2012

3/9/2012 Highlights from Pinterest for the week

Hello all and welcome to an amazing Friday.  Today’s pins are from my places I would love to go see board.  Some of these are lifelong dreams and some just look amazing and since Pinterest to me is all about dreaming big I add them too. 

pinterest Berry Head, Avalon Peninsula -Newfoundland, Canada

Berry Head, Avalon Peninsula -Newfoundland, Canada here is what I found about this place “Berry Head Arch is located along the East Coast Trail to the south of St. John's.  To get to the arch, find the East Coast Trail trailhead at Port Kirwan.  From here, it is about a 4.75-mile one way hike to the arch.”  This looks like an amazing place and I would love to be able to do the almost 5 mile hike each way.  This goes on my someday when I have new knees list.

pinterest Galapagos Islands

Galapagos Islands – I have always wanted to visit the Galapagos Islands.  When I was little I called them the Apolopogas Islands.  Just the thought that they are still so untouched by man and the idea that for even a few hours I could be part of it all is amazing to me.

pinterest normandy beach france

Normandy Beach France – Just for the historical value it would be amazing to go here.

pinterest Tunnel of wisteria at Kawachi Fuji garden in Japan

Tunnel of wisteria at Kawachi Fuji garden in Japan - I honestly never saw a need to go to Japan until I found these photos.  I must see this in person someday!!

pinterest tuscany italy

Tuscany Italy – again someplace I have wanted to go all my life.  Italy calls to me in my sleep.  When “Under the Tuscan Sun” came out my mom swore it was about me.  I would totally go to Italy to get over a relationship and find a worn down house and buy it and stay forever. 

Well I hope you all enjoyed our little trip around the world,

peace and luv to all

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment